From the Foundation Board President
The Covid-19 pandemic makes us stop for a moment and realize that there are many things that we cannot predict in the future. Especially the economy in Bali was hit hard by this pandemic, Bali’s economy which was sourced from Tourism for a moment felt collapsed due to what happened. So we want to raise the spirit of doing business for Young People in Bali through this foundation to be able to become Bali’s bright future and empowering Youngpreneur in Bali.
Despite the challenges created by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Foundation continues to support Ananta Widya Business School students and Young people in Bali through Scholarship programs, Free Training, Entrepreneurial Guidance and mini-grants. Becoming a Volunteer or Donator means helping to preserve the future of the younger generation in Bali. Thank you for your support and I hope you will continue to join us in our future endeavours.
Foundation Board President
“Creating 10,000 Young Entrepreneurs in Bali”
- Helping to raise awareness and spirit of young Entrepreneurs from an early stage, so that they can create business and job opportunities in the future and help advance the economy, especially in Bali and Indonesia.
- Helping the young generation of high school / vocational high school graduates or equivalent to be able to create success and a better future by becoming young entrepreneurs through Entrepreneurship training and mentoring programs
- Helping SMA / SMK graduates who are not well off financially have the same rights to study and be successful.
- Assisting in the form of scholarships for underprivileged high school / vocational high school graduates, with good academic and non-academic achievements.
- Helping to produce superior and quality Human Resources in Bali and Indonesia